Food & Beverage Included in the All Inclusive Plus Package
Breakfast: 0800-1030 | Lunch: 1300-1430 | Dinner: 1930-2130 served in the Dhonveli Restaurant, featuring "all you can eat" buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone's taste.
24 Hour "Afternoon" Tea served in the Thundi Bar
Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from this list:
- Veligandu Bottled Water (1.0 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit Juice - Canned
- Beer - Draught
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and Macchiato - Freshly brewed, not canned
- House Table Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails - House Brand Spirits
Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from this list:
- Veligandu Bottled Water (1 Liter) House Brand; and Bottled Water (1.5 Liter) - Non-carbonated
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
- Beer - Canned
- Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
- The Mini Bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
Activities Included in the All Inclusive Plus Package
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One Kuramathi or Rasdhoo Excursion, half day, regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included),regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included),
- Free use of the Fitness Center, daytime use of the Beach Volleyball and Badminton Courts; Table Tennis, Billiards, Darts and Football Grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
The All Inclusive Plus Package does not include:
- Food from other Resort Restaurants, Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions.
- Beverages from Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above,Sports Center and Excursions.
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List and Fresh Fruit Juice
- Blended Drinks and Cocktails (Premium Brand Spirits)
All Inclusive Plus Package Rules
Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort's Restaurants or Bars.
All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package.
Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests.
There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest.
The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest's entire length of stay.
Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package.
All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the Resort.
Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
If you have any questions, please contact Reception or your Tour Guide.